Monday, September 12, 2011

Chloe Jane

Happpy Birthday Chloe Jane! Welcome to your next step in life:)
Today Chloe Jane was born, and she is 5lbs. 15oz. Seems so heavy now that your finally here:)
September 12, 2011. A day away from Nine-Eleven. Came about 1:30 pm:)
I wonder if her dad, Kevin, was having tears of joy, because that would be a very weird thing to see. Funny too. But as for the other members of the family it wouldn't have seem weird of them.
Mother: Brandi Portie,  I Miss Her, and Thane.. maybe Kevin,.. Kidding. I Miss Them All.
Thane's name should have been Arthur. Kidding. Anyways... I hope I'm a babysitter still. I remember babysitting Thane. He was running around mostly, and I was taking pictures with him on photo booth, I can't remember if I still have the pictures... well Chloe Jane, I wonder how you are going to be like, I'm guessing kind and gentle, but not to gentle. :)
Happy Birthday Chloe Jane :) Have a Wonderful Life:)

No comments:

Post a Comment